For better understanding by English-speaking persons, the Conditions of participation to a prize draw / competition of Andermatt-Urserntal Tourismus GmbH have been automatically translated from German into English by an online translation service programme. The content of this document may therefore differ slightly from the German version. However, only the German version of the Conditions of participation are legally binding.
For reasons of readability, the masculine form is used in the following text, but the information refers to members of both genders.
The following conditions of participation apply to the prize draws and competitions organised by Andermatt-Urserntal Tourismus GmbH (AUT GmbH) with corresponding reference to these conditions.
- Participation is free of charge. Natural persons who are resident in Switzerland and have reached the age of 14 are eligible to participate.
- Participating persons may not assert any claims against Facebook (Instagram) arising in connection with participation in and use of the competition. Participants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, organised or associated with Facebook (Instagram). All information and data provided by or collected from users as part of the competition will be provided only to the organiser and not to Facebook (Instagram). All enquiries and notices regarding the competition should be directed to the organiser and not to Facebook (Instagram). By participating in the competition, the persons concerned accept these conditions of participation.
- Employees of AUT GmbH, their relatives and commissioned agencies and their employees are excluded from participation. The legal process is excluded. The prize cannot be redeemed in cash, must be exercisable by the winner himself and cannot be transferred to other persons. Only one prize per participating person is possible per prize draw. The participating persons are responsible for the correctness of the data provided. Participation via lottery clubs or automated services is not permitted. Manipulation of competitions (including mere attempts) will be reported to the police.
- The winners will be notified by AUT GmbH via Facebook Messenger, Instagram Direct Message or e-mail. In certain cases, winners may also be notified directly via the delivery of the prize. The data provided by the participating persons will be processed by means of a database for the duration of the competition. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- The participating persons expressly agree that they hold the full rights of use for the data uploaded by them in the course of competitions and that no third party rights exist to this data (e.g. photos). The participating persons agree that they make this data available to AUT GmbH for further, unrestricted use in terms of time, place and media (website, social media, printed works, multimedia, etc.) - this also includes use for advertising purposes. No claim to remuneration arises for the participating persons from any of these uses. Furthermore, the participating persons expressly agree that their name may be mentioned in connection with the publication of the media. Legal recourse is excluded. There is no enforceable claim to the transfer, payment or exchange of winnings. Swiss law applies.
- AUT GmbH reserves the right to change the competition, participation or drawing conditions etc. at any time. Furthermore, AUT GmbH reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the competition at any time. This applies in particular if there are reasons that would disrupt or prevent the competition from running as planned.
- To the extent permitted by law, any liability on the part of AUT GmbH is excluded.
These conditions of participation may be amended by AUT GmbH at any time.
Andermatt, March 2021.