Hiking and indulgence - a strong combination in the Andermatt Holiday Region. On the culinary hike between Hospental and Andermatt, not only fresh mountain air but also culinary delights from the Ursern valley await you. The day starts with breakfast in Hospental, followed by an appetizer accompanied by wine in the Piazza Gottardo, followed by lunch on the sunny slopes in Andermatt. The perfect ending is the dessert including coffee in the historic village center of Andermatt.
- Coffee and croissant at Sust Lodge, Hospental
- Appetizer platter and a glass of wine or soft drink at Restaurant Biselli, Andermatt
- Lunch "Rüti-Hit" and a soft drink at Rütihütte, above the valley station of the Gütsch-Express gondola, Andermatt
- Coffee and dessert of your choice from the showcase at Café Oberalp, Andermatt
Note on lunch
For lunch there will be served the Rüti-Hit. This is also offered as a vegetarian option. Please indicate at "Your message" how many people would like the vegetarian option.
How the offer works:
- book at least 2 days in advance
- show the booking confirmation at the restaurants
- hike & taste